Trazodone for pain
Trazodone for pain is prescribed by doctors to patients who are suffering from insomnia, anxiety disorder, and depressions. This drug is approved by the FDA that is beneficial to be used for the medical treatment of depression and mood swings. In addition, Trazodone can also be prescribed by a doctor to a patient who has a problem of mental health such as insomnia.
This drug also used to cure panic attacks and anxiety.
Trazodone works in the body by increasing the activity of serotonin in the brain that helps to treat depression and anxiety-related problems. This drug works efficiently in the body by helping to restore the balance of serotonin in the brain to reduce depression and anxiety-related issues. Trazodone for pain
- As per the medical condition of the patient, the Trazodone is given by the doctors.
- For Adult depression treatment, the initial recommended dosage is 150mg per day which should be divided every 8-10 hours. Besides, its dosage can be increased by 50mg per day every 3-6 days.
- For Pediatric Depression Treatment the Trazodone should be given 1.5-2mg per day orally for 6-12 years. Over 12 years of age, 25-50mg per day should be given. Trazodone for pain
- For Geriatric Depression Treatment, its dosage of 25-50mg must be given at bedtime. It can be increased by 25-50mg every three days. Trazodone for pain
- People who have Insomnia must consume 50-100mg of its dosage once per day. Besides, for aggressive behavior people, the initial dosage is 50mg orally every 12 hours.
- Consult with your doctor to know more about its dosage.
How to use Trazodone?
It is advised to read the medication guide before consuming Trazodone.
- Take Trazodone by mouth orally. Do not chew or crush as it may produce some serious side effects.
- Take Trazodone after your meal or snack twice daily or as directed by your doctor. Trazodone for pain, If you feel little drowsiness, then take this medicine before bedtime.
- This medicine can also be consumed with water or any other acid-free beverages.
Buy trazodone online. For better results, do not skip its dosage and take Trazodone as directed by your doctor.
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Stop taking trazodone and see a doctor or go to a hospital straight away if you experience:
- A long-lasting and painful erection, unrelated to sexual activity that will not go away (priapism)
- You get swelling of your face, lips, tongue, throat, hands or ankles, swallowing or breathing difficulties or itching of the skin, and nettle rash. This is an allergic reaction to trazodone
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin which could be a liver problem (such as jaundice) or other abnormalities of liver function
- You have severe abdominal pain and bloating, which may be accompanied by vomiting or constipation. These may be signs that your intestine is not working properly (paralytic ileus)
- Bruising more easily than usual. This could be because of a blood disorder (thrombocytopenia)
- Getting more infections than usual (sore throat, skin infections) may indicate a blood disorder (agranulocytosis).
Talk to your doctor straight away if you notice the following side-effects:
- Thoughts of harming or killing yourself
- Feeling tired, faint, dizzy, having pale skin. These could be signs of anemia Convulsions, fits (seizures)
- Unusual skin sensations such as numbness, tingling, pricking, burning or creeping on the skin (paraesthesia)
- Feeling confused, restless, sweating, shaking, shivering, hallucinations (strange visions or sounds), sudden jerks of the muscles, or a fast heartbeat, you may have something called Serotonin syndrome
- Feeling very unwell possibly with shortness of breath (dyspnoea), difficulty in walking or walking with a shuffling gait, shaking, uncontrolled muscle twitching, and a high temperature (above 38˚C). This could be a rare condition known as Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome
- Rapid, slow, or irregular heartbeat.
Trazodone for pain Below is a list of other side effects that have been reported with the following frequency:
Trazodone for dogs
Not known (frequency cannot be estimated from available data)
- Feeling drowsy or sleepy, tiredness
- Feeling less alert than usual
- Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting), indigestion
- Constipation, diarrhea
- Dry mouth, altered taste, increased amounts of saliva, blocked nose
- Sweating more than usual
- Dizziness, headache, confusion, weakness, tremor (shaking)
- Blurred vision
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Feeling dizzy or light-headed on standing or sitting up quickly (postural hypotension), fainting (syncope)
- Feeling restless and having difficulty sleeping
- Water retention may cause swollen arms or legs
- Skin rash, itching
- Chest pain
- Trazodone for pain
- Pain in limbs, back pain, pain in your muscles, pain in your joints
- Jerking movements that you cannot control, mainly of the arms and legs, uncontrolled muscle movements or twitches
Frequent infections with high temperature, severe chills, sore throat, or mouth ulcers. These could be signs of a blood problem called leucopenia
- Feeling anxious or more nervous than usual, feeling agitated
- Overactive behavior or thoughts (mania), believing things that are not true (delusions), memory disturbance
- Decreased sex drive
- Feeling dizzy, possibly with a “spinning” feeling (vertigo)
- High blood pressure
- High temperature
- Flu type symptoms
- Difficulty with speaking
- Higher than normal number of white blood cells (seen by a blood test)
- High levels of liver enzymes in your blood (shown by a blood test)
- Severe liver disorders such as hepatitis
- Liver failure with potentially fatal outcome
- Feeling tired, weak, and confused, having muscles that ache, are stiff, or do not work well. There may also be headaches, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, convulsion. This may be due to low sodium levels in your blood. Trazodone for pain
Trazodone for pain, Before consuming Trazodone, tell about your medical history and allergies to your doctor.
Tell about your family history of bipolar disorder or any suicide attempt cases, heart diseases, and others.
Where to buy Trazodone online?
You can buy trazodone online from our website. You can also Order and Trazodone for pain from easily. Buy trazodone 50mg.
How to store Trazodone capsules
Trazodone capsules can be stored, by following the bullet points below
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original packaging
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the blister and carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month. Trazodone for pain
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use.
- These measures will help to protect the environment.