Aspirin ec (USAN), also known as acetylsalicylic acid is a salicylate drug, often used as an analgesic to relieve minor aches and pains, as an antipyretic to reduce fever, and as an anti-inflammatory medication. Aspirin ec also has an antiplatelet effect by inhibiting the production of thromboxane, which under normal circumstances binds platelet molecules together to repair damaged blood vessels.
This is why aspirin ec is used in long-term, low doses to prevent heart attacks, strokes, and blood clot formation in people at high risk for developing blood clots.
Aspirin 500 mg, It has also been established that low doses of aspirin may be given immediately after a heart attack to reduce the risk of another heart attack or of the death of cardiac tissue. Aspirin ec
Use and dosage
Aspirin 500 mg tablets should be taken with plenty of fluids, preferably with food. Aspirin 500 mg tablets should not be taken continuously for 3 to 5 days without a doctor’s prescription.
Dosage: Adults and 16 years of age 1-2 tablets, 9-15 years 1 tablet, 5-8 years 1/2 tablets, and 3-4 years 1/4 tablets if necessary, up to 3 times a day with water. For long-term use and children under 3 years of age only as directed by a doctor.
Aspirin 500 mg tablets are not recommended as the primary antipyretic for children. Buy aspirin online at the psychedelic drug store.
Aspirin is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to relieve mild to moderate aches and pains, swelling, and fever.
Aspirin overdose occurs when someone accidentally or intentionally takes more than the normal or recommended amount of this medicine. This can happen in two ways:
If a person accidentally or intentionally takes a very large dose of aspirin at one time, it is called an acute overdose.
If a normal daily dose of aspirin builds up in the body over time and causes symptoms, it is called a chronic overdose. This may happen if your kidneys do not work correctly or when you are dehydrated. Chronic overdoses are usually seen in older people during hot weather.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using aspirin ec and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- Black, bloody, or tarry stools;
- Coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- Severe nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain;
- Fever lasting longer than 3 days;
- Swelling, or pain lasting longer than 10 days; or
- Hearing problems, ringing in your ears.
Less serious side effects may include:
- Upset stomach, heartburn;
- Drowsiness; or
NB: This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Store Aspirin ec at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light.
Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Aspirin ec out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- Do not take Aspirin 500 mg tablets if you have a tendency to bleed (eg low platelet count or haemophilia), if you have/have had a stomach or duodenal ulcer, or if you have severe kidney, liver, or heart failure.
- Other NSAIDs should not be used concomitantly with Aspirin ec.
- Aspirin 500 mg tablets should not be used during the last trimester of pregnancy and are not recommended during pregnancy. Use during pregnancy should always be discussed with your doctor.
- Acetylsalicylic acid is excreted in breast milk in small amounts. Although occasional low doses have not been shown to cause side effects in children, the use of breastfeeding should be discussed with your doctor.
- Read the package leaflet for interactions with other medicines and for side effects.
Read the product package leaflet coming with the package and read the instructions carefully before use. Buy aspirin online